Thursday, January 31, 2008

Polling

I've been trying to wrap my head around February 5. There are so many numbers, speeches, ads, etc. that it's impossible to keep track of it all. And on top of all that, we had the whole NH thing where no one knows what polls to trust anymore. With that caveat, I want to share a helpful guide that the folks at TPM Election Central put together. Even in this one post, the numbers are overwhelming, but if nothing else, it gives us a good idea of where things stand and what to expect.

The conclusion, as I see it, is that Clinton is looking good, but Obama is catching up. That kind of sums up the whole race, doesn't it? Enjoy all the numbers, and let me know if anyone else can make more sense of this whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is helpful, thanks for linking it.