Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is tonight the night?


The Obama campaign says it will announce a major national endorsement tonight in Michigan. There aren't a whole lot of those left. So, who could it be? John Edwards? Al Gore? Mike Bloomberg? Colin Powell? Bill Clinton? I kid, I kid.

Mark Halperin says Edwards is the most likely, and I would have to agree. Edwards has made several appearances lately during which he may have let it slip that he voted for Obama and he said he thinks the race is pretty much over. Add to that the venue. Michigan would be a perfect setting to roll out a populist like Edwards.

I guess I'll jump on the Edwards bandwagon, but you have to admit it would be pretty entertaining if it was Bill Clinton.

Update: It won't be Clinton after all. Damn. ABC News is confirming that Edwards is the mystery person endorsing Obama tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if its not Edwards, but instead its...Carrot top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!