Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Three in three

NBC News is reporting that hair gel won Michigan. That makes three different winners in three states. Some will say, "This is exciting! It's wide open!" That's true. But the other way to look at it is that the Republican Party is screwed up (I haven't yet decided if I want to swear in my blog, and this was my first temptation). They have no idea what they want.

As one citizen who thinks that each of the Republican victors (and I include you two, Giuliani, even though you haven't won anything) would keep this country down the dangerous road that Bush has led us, I'm enjoying watching the party get sliced and diced like this. We'll see if this trickles into Washington, but out in the rest of the country, the Grand Old Party is in shambles.

No comments: